1. Drinking water adequately – everyday the body lose water. You’re recommended to take a sip of water throughout a day frequently and should not drink a lot of water once at a time for the body may fail to absorb the fluid completely. This may cause the kidney function harder to excrete the excessive water out of the body, leading to kidney disease.
Water calculation formula: body weight (Kg) x 2.2 x 30 divided by 2 = amount of water needed daily (mL)
2. Wake up in the morning (before tooth brushing) drink 2-5 glasses of fresh water (not cold water) to flush toxin out of vital organs; including bad mouth odor, body odor, earwax, and eye wax. Thus, it’s necessary for body to get rid of the toxin of out the body. It’s recommended you drink a lot of water in the morning to replenish the night length of 6-8 hour dehydration of the body. Drink 2-5 glass of water in the morning, especially during 05:00-07:00a.m. It’s the time that body air move from large bowel through excretion. If the intestine is dehydrated, you will suffer from constipation. Thus, drink water in the morning will help body to make excretion. Likewise, as if you clean the toilet, after cleaning, you need to flush out the waste with water.
Drinking water before brushing teeth helps improve the belly function, for the bacteria and enzyme in the mouth arouses the belly to get ready to produce the enzyme for breakfast.
3.Take sips of water whole day (2 sips each)
Because blood contains 91% water, drinking 8 glasses of water or roughly 1.5-2.58 liter daily is adequate. Body always loses the water even though you stay indoors. Most of patients suffering the heart disease are because of dehydration, resulting in the concentrated blood. Analogously, you take the water pump to drain the mud, the water pump may malfunctions. In fact, human heart needs the adequate smooth level of blood to supply the body, so water is important for daily intakes with adequate amount.
4. Avoid cold water, soft drinks, cow’s milk, fatty foods, chocolate, snacks, instant foods, frozen food, and coffee.
– Avoid cold water – the cold water worsens the metabolism, leading that food is not digested and become toxic gas burning mouth, burning throat, burning up the thyroid gland, tonsillitis, ulcers in the mouth, throat, and foul smell.
– Avoid soft drinks, which contains sugar, coloring, flavoring , and anti- freeze substances, especially sugar up to 7-8 teaspoons per bottle ( normally eating sugar should not exceed seven teaspoons ). Sugar is food for pathogen and fungi (noted that consuming much sweet, you will get itchy due to fungal attack and muscle ache). In addition, the anti- freeze substances in soft drink you drink with ice destroy the power of digestion. Consequently, indigestion leads to toxic gas in your body.
– Avoid drinking cow’s milk. Cow milk is suitable to feed the calves . Because of the structural difference, While calf’s birth weight can be up 40 kg , and just 2 years old up, its weight is more than 900 kg, the human baby’s birth weight was 2-3 kg, and until 20 years old, average body weight is only 68 kg. As we’ve seen the the growth rate between them is quite different . With such a difference , humans who drink cow’s milk may suffer many medical conditions such as allergies and breast cancer ( *** Casein , a protein in milk is difficult to assimilate. It is indigestive and adhere with gastrointestinal wall ,and eventually become toxic to the digestive system, as well as pancreatic bile deterioration that causes the mucus membranes in general) .
– Instant foods and frozen foods contain preservatives. The instant noodles causes a constipation, and waste accumulated. The preservatives is a hindrance against microorganisms that helps digestion and absorption for these kind of food. Therefore, so many of you consuming this type of food experience malnutrition and constipation.
– Coffee with cafeine help stimulate the body to get rejuvenated . So, many of you who like to to take the coffee in the morning but do not like to drink water become suffering the heart disease . The coffee stimulates gastric secretion. Drinking coffee on empty stomach irritates the stomach and causes gastic wound. Unfortunately, when meal time comes, there is no enzyme because it has been taken by the coffee. Therefore, so many people are sick due to indigestion. It’s recommended not drink the coffee on empty stomach.
– Slimming coffee – Thought coffee accelerates the body burn fat, but in the meanwhile, the liver will have to work hard to drive the entire caffeine residues.Both caffeine and other substances contained in each coffee brand will be destroyed by the liver, and they will be stored in the liver as fat, gallstones, and long day accummucated as fat at the liver or stones in the gallbladder which blocks the bile duct to shed out. When the bile that is responsible for fat digestion can not be made out, the body cholesterol increases as a result and become obese. So stop attacking your liver with slimming coffee . Literally, it is not worth for the long run, I myself lost many relatives dying of liver cancer and breast cancer because of their favorable behaviors in drinking coffee or drinking black coffee every day. I recommend to detox the liver and try to see if the color of the waste is similar to that of the coffee you drink. I see a lot of it, the feces are black in color despite eating nothing for a week.
Thank you for information from Thai book written by Mor Dang.